Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart~~William Wordsworth
Coming September 26, 2023 A Family for The Twins Welcome to the cover reveal for A Family for The Twins. Do you like cover reveals as much as most authors enjoy receiving their covers from their publishing houses? I have to say I was excited when I saw an email notifying me that my cover…
When I first dipped my toes into the world of writing, there was a great deal of excitement. It was as if I had been given a beautiful ball gown and a pair of clear crystal shoes, and then the clock struck midnight and it all vanished into thin air. Melancholy quickly replaced the excitement.…
I stand in the ring in the dead city and tie on the red shoes They are not mine, they are my mother’s, her mother’s before, handed down like an heirloom but hidden in shameful letters. Anne Sexton Fragments of words, broken phrases, missing places….some of you will recognize and know what is missing, others…
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)